Spring has sprung at 7-Eleven, Inc, bringing with it a whole new seasonal beverage lineup. From delicately floral and sweet yet salty coffee drinks to unique fruit flavored Slurpee drinks, these libations are the perfect companion for a warm spring day and available for a limited time only at participating 7-Eleven, Speedway, and Stripes stores.
A Springtime Pick-Me-Up
Coffee lovers can add a little pep in their step on a dewy spring morning with the help of a new brew and flavorful syrup available at the beverage bar. Customization is always complimentary, but never boring with more than 3,000 different ways to craft a cup of joe at the OG To-Go Since 1964 coffee destination.
- Salted Caramel Coffee: 7-Eleven’s brand-new Salted Caramel Coffee will satisfy all cravings thanks to a hint of saltiness mixed with rich, buttery caramel flavor. This mouth-watering combo is the perfect complement to 7-Eleven’s light-roasted, 100% Arabica beans.
- Lavender Syrup: For those who prefer a brew with subtle sophistication, this sweet new syrup is guaranteed to get the day started on a blissful note. Floral coffee fanatics are encouraged to craft a delicious Lavender Honeybee Buzz for $1 by picking up any size of their favorite iced coffee, adding two pumps of Lavender Syrup and one pump of honey-flavored syrup, and topping with their favorite dairy or non-dairy creamer.
Sipping on Sunshine
7-Eleven’s iconic frozen beverage and warm weather go hand in hand, which is why the convenience retailer has introduced three new Slurpee flavors this spring.
- Brisk Blood Orange – This brightly colored Slurpee is what happens when you take two fan favorites—Brisk Iced Tea and a Slurpee—and combine them with the intense flavor of blood orange. The result is a bold, unique flavor that sends a refreshing kick to the senses.
- vitaminwater XXX: acai-blueberry-pomegranate – Indulge in a self-care moment… but make it fun. This Slurpee flavor is packed with refreshing Acai-Blueberry-Pomegranate flavor and is an x-cellent source of vitamins B3, B6, and B12.
- Mango Lemonade –This blend of mango flavor and tart lemonade creates a revitalizing taste that demands you take another sip.
“7-Eleven customers are all about trying new things and our all-new seasonal beverage lineup is a fun way of giving them the variety they’re looking for,” says Jacob Barnes, 7-Eleven Proprietary Beverages Senior Product Director. “From fruity $1 small Slurpee drinks to fresh coffee with a great taste and value, 7-Eleven, Speedway and Stripes customers have one tasty spring ahead of them. We’re thrilled to continue to serve as our customers’ go-to beverage destination.”
The best part about these new flavors? Customers can get their hands on a small Slurpee drink for just $1. And, for a limited time only through 7Rewards, the popular loyalty program found in the 7-Eleven app, members can enjoy two small Slurpee drinks during the weekend for the price of one with a buy one, get one deal. That’s right, sip on BOGO small Slurpee drinks Friday through Sunday!
Customers can also order a refreshing Slurpee drink or coffee straight to their home via 7NOW delivery, which provides access to more than 3,000 fan favorite 7-Eleven products. For a limited time, first-time users of the 7NOW delivery app receive $10 off their first three orders. Download the app from the App Store or Google Play, or by visiting 7NOW.com or 7Rewards.com.
News and information presented in this release has not been corroborated by QSR, Food News Media, or Journalistic, Inc.
Trademark International Class – Classes 32 & 33 – Light Beverages – Wines and Spirits
Measuring Brand Equity With Coca Cola Products
Methods Available For Food and Beverage Stocktaking