Sonic slushes are the best option to quench your thirst. This chilled beverage is exquisitely overwhelming. Moreover, trying the Sonic slushe on a scorching summer day is pure bliss. So, what are you thinking? Get familiar with a quick and easy recipe below.
For preparing Sonic slushe, all you need is crushed ice, sprite, sugar, blue color, nerds candy, and sugar. You can store some ice a few hours before you make the slushes. Ice is the main element in making the slushes.
It brings out the Slurpee texture and delish flavors to the slushes. Just blend all the components and you are good to go! The Sonic Slushes copycat drink will be ready in no time.
Refer to all the required equipment, ingredients, nutritional facts, and instructions below. Following the right steps will help you in achieving the perfect texture and consistency of the slushes.
What Equipment Will You Need To Make Sonic Slushes?
- Blender – Blend all the elements to achieve a perfect texture for the slushes.
- Glass Mug – Pour the Sonic slush into a glass mug.
- Ice Tray – Store some water to make ice in an ice tray.
How Much Time Will You Need To Make Sonic Slushes?
|Preparation Time||Cooking Time||Total Time|
|5 Minutes||–||5 Minutes|
What Ingredients Will You Need To Make Sonic Slushes?
- Sprite – A cup of Sprite added to prepare slushies will bring out a great texture. Instead of sprite, you can also add club soda.
- Flavored Syrup – We have added a teaspoon of flavored syrup to make the Sonic slushies. Here we have used blue raspberry syrup for making the classic slushes.
- Sugar – For sweetness, add sugar to your taste.
- Vanilla Ice Cream – Half a cup of vanilla ice cream added to slushes will bring out creamy goodness.
- Sprinkles – Top up the slushies with some sprinkles.
- Nerds Candy – Nerds candy is a great combination of sweet and tart flavors added to the slushies.
- Ice Cubes – For making slushies recipe add some ice cubes to the blender.
Steps To Make Sonic Slushes
Take a blender to prepare Sonic slushes. Add Sprite, sugar, blue raspberry syrup, vanilla ice cream, and crushed ice. Blend all the elements together. Then, add some nerd candy for the flavors. Blend for a few seconds more. The slushes will be ready.
Pour the Sonic slush into a glass to serve. Garnish it with some sprinkles on the top and serve to enjoy.
How Will Sonic Slushes Look And Taste Like?
Sonic Slushes served in a glass mug are topped with beautiful and colorful sprinkles on the top. The taste of the classic slushes with frozen ice is outstanding. This chilled slushes will quench your thirst on a hot summer day.
Sonic Slushes Recipe
Sonic slushes is a refreshing drink that is prepared in a jiffy. Blend all the elements and the chilled slushes recipe will be ready. The above recipe article will guide to making the slushes at home.
- ½ cup Sprite
- 1 tablespoon Flavored Syrup
- 1 tablespoon Sugar
- 2 tablespoons Vanilla Ice Cream
- 1 tablespoon Sprinkles
- 1 tablespoon Nerds Candy
- ½ cup Ice Cubes
Gather all the elements to prepare the slushes.
In a blender, add sugar, vanilla ice cream, ice cubes, and sprite. Then, add the blue raspberry syrup and nerds candy.
Blend all again for a few seconds more.
The slushes will be ready.
Pour the slushes into a glass mug and top it up with sprinkles.
Serve to enjoy!
Calories: 300kcalCarbohydrates: 80gSodium: 45mgSugar: 75g
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What does Sonic use to make slushies?
Sonic slushes are prepared with flavored syrup combined with sugar, sprinkles, nerds candy, and ice cubes.
What is a slush with ice cream called?
The slush with ice cream is called a screamer. The flavors of ice cream slushes available are grape, orange, strawberry, blue raspberry, and blue coconut.
What flavor is the classic Sonic slush?
The flavor of the classic Sonic Slush is blue raspberry.
What is the most popular Sonic slush?
The cherry limeade is the most popular Sonic slush.
Trademark International Class – Classes 32 & 33 – Light Beverages – Wines and Spirits
Measuring Brand Equity With Coca Cola Products
Methods Available For Food and Beverage Stocktaking