This mint lemonade recipe is easy and refreshing! The cooling, herbaceous notes of mint pair perfectly with the zing of lemon.
- 1 ½ cups fresh squeezed lemon juice (7 to 8 large lemons)*
- 7 cups water, divided
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup mint leaves, loosely packed
- Ice, for serving
- Juice the lemons. Add the lemon juice to a pitcher with 6 cups cold water.
- In a blender, combine the sugar, mint leaves and 1 cup warm water. Blend until fully combined.
- Strain the mixture through a fine mesh strainer into a bowl. Then strain it back through the strainer into the pitcher with the lemon juice. (Double straining helps to remove sediment that would otherwise form at the top of the liquid.)
- Add ice to the pitcher. Garnish each glass with a sprig of fresh mint, to get the most of the mint flavor. Serve immediately or store refrigerated for up to 3 days.
- Category: Drink
- Method: No Cook
- Cuisine: Lemonade
- Diet: Vegan
Keywords: Mint lemonade, mint lemonade recipe