Beignets and Nutella: a breakfast made for New Orleans?
That’s what the makers of the hazelnut chocolate spread Nutella think — and they’re also offering a recipe for the tasty pairing. It’s all presented on a special New Orleans-themed edition of the Nutella jar, part of a series called “Breakfast Across America.”
The Crescent City culinary collaboration is part of the company’s jar collection of 16 landmark locations, each with a breakfast idea to match.
“Nutella is all about breakfast, and we hope these regional recipes inspire families to create new special breakfast memories this summer,” said Endri Shtylla, marketing director of Nutella at Ferrero U.S.A, in a statement. “Whether you want to make a Beignet inspired by New Orleans or Blueberry Pancakes from Portland, ‘Breakfast Across America’ has something for everyone to enjoy.”
The jars will boast representative art of each area. The New Orleans jars feature shots of the iconic streetcars.
In the mix, besides the beignets, are the following, each suggested to serve with Nutella:
- Lingonberry muffins from Kenai Fjords, Alaska
- Sourdough toast from San Francisco, California
- Blueberry pancakes from Portland, Maine
- Pannakukku pancakes from Mackinac Island, Michigan
- Hawaiian sweet break from Kauai, Hawaii
- Breakfast burrito from Pikes Peak, Colorado
- Bagels from New York City
- Acai bowl from Napa Valley, California
- Fry bread from Glacier Park, Montana
- Breakfast pizza from Chicago, Illinois
- Sheepherders’ bread from Lake Tahoe, Nevada
- Dutch Baby pancakes from Crater Lake, Oregon
- Empanadas from Santa Fe, New Mexico
- English muffins from Niagara Falls, New York
The jars start at $4.29.
Here Are The Best Pregnancy Breakfast Ideas For Pregnant Moms
Tips For Decorating Your Bed And Breakfast
Healthy Eating – Breakfast Foods For Your Whole Foods Eating Plan