This post may contain affiliate links.
Slow cooking is a tried and true method of ‘hands-free’ cooking that’s perfect for feeding a crowd, weeknight meals, hosting holidays, and everything in between! Whether you’re looking for appetizers, dips, main dishes, soups, or sides, these truly are the BEST family favorite Crock Pot Recipes!
The Crock Pot has been my ‘ride or die’ kitchen appliance for years now, words can’t express how much I rely on this tool! No matter what you’re making, I promise it’ll be better if you cook it in a Crock Pot!
I like to refer to the Crock Pot as ‘hands-free cooking’ because the recipes can all be prepared ahead of time and then slow cooked throughout the day. By using the Crock Pot you’re able to cook dinners or host parties on your own schedule without having to babysit the stove. This is particularly nice around the holidays when you really want to be spending time with family!
What Are The Different Types Of Crock Pots?
Crock Pot Appetizers and Dips
With only 5 ingredients, Mississippi Chicken cooked in the slow cooker is tender, juicy, and packed with spicy flavors. Now, this mouthwatering chicken is turned into sliders! With melted cheese and a buttery topping, they are irresistible for a weeknight meal. This scrumptious recipe is great to serve as an appetizer, for parties, and perfect for game day!
The Benefits Of Using A Crock Pot Or Slow Cooker
- You get to set it and forget it!
- Most slow cooker recipes are so easy to make because you just load the cooker with your ingredients, set it to low or high, adjust the time and GO. It’s that simple. Some recipes may require that you sear your meat prior to cooking so that your dish will turn out with the best results possible. Other than that, things really are, set it and forget it.
- You get to leave your house while your dish cooks!
- We’re all busy, and this benefit might just be my favorite. I really appreciate the fact that I can load up my crock pot with all my ingredients, then head out to tackle the day. You can also cook your dish overnight if needed, but it’s going to be hard to resist once you wake up in the morning.
- You don’t have to wash a ton of dishes!
- One-pot meals are super easy for “after supper cleanup duty” which is always a plus in my house.
- You can turn inexpensive cuts of meat into something outstanding!
- This is what I call a “cheap and cheerful” benefit of using a crock pot. I don’t know how many times I’ve purchased an inexpensive or on-sale piece of meat and turned it into something spectacular with the help of my slow cooker. This method of cooking produces deep, rich flavors along with amazing sauce and gravy.
Slow Cooker Meatball Recipes
Crock Pot Bourbon Meatballs are tender, succulent, and loaded with irresistible flavors. These meatballs, prepped in just minutes, are cooked in the Crock-Pot and are perfect to serve as an appetizer, for game day or on lazy weekends.
Crock Pot Main Dishes To Feed A Crowd
Slow-cooked country-style pork ribs are fall off the bone tender and juicy. Coated in a rich sauce flavored with garlic, honey, soy sauce, and chili powder, Crock Pot Country Style Pork Ribs are perfect for weeknight meals or weekend gatherings. Why head to your local BBQ joint when you can make delicious ribs at home!
Slow Cooked Soups and Chilis
4 Quick Vegan Snacks That Will Make You Want To Eat Healthier
Factors Affecting Microwave Recipes Cooking
Denim And Diamonds – The Hottest Trend In Theme Parties