These home made Cinnamon Rolls are as simple to make as they are scrumptious, and they appear alongside one another in just 30 minutes! This seemingly magical two-component dough is the ideal way to make everyone’s favorite breakfast deal with with out slaving over the dough all day very long.
115 Calories19g CARBS3g Body fat4g PROTEIN
Simple Cinnamon Rolls (with Two Component Dough!) Recipe
There is practically nothing pretty as satisfying as freshly baked cinnamon rolls, straight out of the oven. The odor alone is plenty of to deliver my full family members working to the kitchen area, but that smooth and flaky interior… Heaven. Absolute heaven.
Long gone are the times of retailer-bought cinnamon rolls that are loaded with so lots of artificial colours and flavors. Also gone are the days of limitless kneading and waiting about for home made dough to rise. Thanks to this two-component dough cinnamon roll recipe, you won’t have to trouble with possibly, ever again. How does that sound?
Two-ingredient dough is an nearly magical cooking hack that brings together Greek yogurt and self-growing flour into a foundation that can be applied for a ton of your favorite dough-dependent recipes. So, in its place of expending an hour kneading dough, you can bake delightful and lighter cinnamon rolls in no time at all.
All of the components for these mouth-watering cinnamon rolls are things that you almost certainly previously have in your pantry, so no need to go operating out to the retail store. These homemade cinnamon rolls are straightforward, wholesome, and over and above mouth watering. Serve up this guilt-free of charge indulgence as the supreme breakfast, right after-dinner snack, or dessert.
To make these tasty, healthful cinnamon rolls, you will only require a several vital components:
- Two-ingredient dough: Built from a mix of Greek yogurt and self-soaring flour, this tremendous basic dough serves as a small-carb foundation for these cinnamon rolls.
- Very low-fat cream cheese: Cream cheese serves as a person of the primary components of the glaze applied for these rolls. I like to use the reduced-excess fat kind to continue to keep this recipe on the lighter facet, but sense free to use whichever kind you have at dwelling.
- Swerve confectioners sugar: Swerve confectioners sugar is a good zero-calorie all-natural sugar substitute. It tastes, bakes, and steps like true sugar, but of class you could normally substitute for the actual factor if you want.
- Simple yogurt: Yogurt is one more crucial component of our homemade cinnamon roll glaze. Mixed with all the fixings, it makes a scrumptious, creamy glaze for about 50 percent the calories as your common glaze.
What is Two-Ingredient Dough?
Two-ingredient dough is your new very best buddy in the kitchen. Produced from a tremendous basic combination of Greek yogurt and self-soaring flour, it will take all the really hard do the job out of home made dough. Not only is it super quick, but two-ingredient dough is the fantastic small-carb substitute for many of your beloved baking dishes.
You can make two-component dough both by hand or in a mixer or meals processor. All you have to do is combine the self-soaring flour and Greek yogurt right until a dough types. Then, knead on a frivolously floured floor till clean, which should only take a number of minutes. If the dough appears to be dry to you, just incorporate a couple of tablespoons of water.
Self-soaring flour is produced from all-function flour which is been pre-combined with salt and baking powder. To make your personal at residence, blend 1.5 cups of all-purpose flour with 1.5 teaspoons of baking powder and 3/4 teaspoons of salt.
Right here are some a lot more tasty recipes you can make with it!
Uncomplicated Cinnamon Roll Recipe Suggestions
In this article are some of my beloved ideas to support you make these handmade cinnamon rolls:
- For sweeter bread, you could add 2-3 tablespoons of sugar or Swerve sweetener to the dough. Individually, I uncover that the brown sugar and frosting make the rolls beautifully sweet, but everyone’s flavor buds are unique!
- When frosting the rolls, only frost the parts you are heading to consume immediately. Normally, it will be a lot more challenging to store the cinnamon rolls.
- For the dairy-absolutely free dough, you can test swapping out the Greek yogurt for a dairy-totally free yogurt alternate. On the other hand, be aware that it may perhaps alter the texture of the dough. Make certain to pick a thicker yogurt, like coconut yogurt.
How to Shop This Dish
Leftover cinnamon rolls are the great grab-and-go breakfast or snack to love during the week. To shop, permit the cinnamon rolls amazing to space temperature and seal them in an airtight storage bag or container. Then, retail outlet in one particular of a couple means:
- At place temperature for up to 2 days.
- In the fridge for 5 to 7 times.
- In the freezer for up to 2 months.
Professional Idea: For very best success, retailer your handmade frosting in a independent container from the cinnamon rolls.
Usually Requested Inquiries
Under are the solutions to some of the most often asked queries about this dish:
Definitely. Freezing your dough is a terrific selection if you’re not all set to make your cinnamon rolls just still or want to make excess dough for far more recipes. To freeze, roll out the dough and seal in a freezer bag. When you’re ready, thaw it out in the fridge right away or on the counter for an hour.
Yep. You can shop leftover cinnamon rolls at place temperature for 2 to 3 days, supplied that they are properly sealed. Make sure to place them in an airtight storage container or Ziploc bag and shop them without having the glaze. For for a longer time storage occasions, you can refrigerate them for up to a 7 days or freeze them for up to 2 months.
Think about two-component dough to be the a little bit reduced carb, increased protein cousin of conventional dough. Many thanks to the Greek yogurt, this dough is packed with protein, which will work to continue to keep you experience whole for extended. Also, because the dough is produced with just two substances, this dish is completely free of the preservatives and additives identified in store-purchased goods.